Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just around the corner...

So Pdx Collections is almost here!! I don't think I have ever been so excited about a fashion show. Alyson, the one and only Clair, and I recently moved into a new studio. We are literally just down the hall from 2 of the other 3 designers. This building where our studio is just happens to be completely filled with people doing something creative. Among clothing designers- we have photographers, Ariel artists, an exotic dance studio and someone who makes life size puppets and props. So cool!

In other exciting news I am going to Paris! I still am in shock. But my ticket is all ready and paid for! I am obsessed with Paris street fashion. This is the clientele that I dream to have. They are so chick in an absolutely effortless way. Familiar with The Satorialist? Here are some photos of my latest fav "Parisian" looks that he's photographed.






No comments:

Post a Comment